IMPEX Laser Service
Drilling & Cutting - Processing circuit boards with the Schmoll machine Picodrill.
Our machine park was extended with a Schmoll Pico Drill Laser Center in autumn 2012. The drilling and cutting service was started with beginning of 2013.
The Schmoll laser machine Picodrill is a highly productive and highly accurate machine for drilling, cutting and structuring of a wide material spectrum. The use of a high performance pico second laser with a wave length of 532nm allows a cold and precise ablation.
- Laser drilling and cuting up to 0,023 mm
- Lasercutting of rigid-, rigidflex- and thin pcb- boards
- Structuring of different materials
- Cutting and drilling of glass wafers
- Repairs of equipped pcb boards by removal of films or solder stop paint
- Drilling of blind vias with an aspect ratio of about 1:1
„The picosecond laser technology gives the possibility for ablation with nearly no thermic strain.“
The working stations have a vacuum table and a high resolution CCD camera. This gives the possibility for automatic correction of offset, rotation, shrinking and stretching.