IMPEX Mechanical Production
Drilling & Routing - Mechanical processing of circuit boards an further materials.
Impex is a specialist for mechanical processes on PCBs since 1985. Many customers trust the skills and experience of our engineers. They use us for years to help them with very complex manufacturing steps or if they have not enough performance. The European market knows Impex as partner for special applications. 600 m² air conditioned production area is available for new service jobs.
Our system is specially designed for micro applications.
- Mechanical drilling with diameters from 0,050 mm to 6,35 mm.
- Structuring of different materials
- Cutting and drilling of glass wafers
- Repairs of equipped pcb boards by removal of films or solder stop paint
- Drilling of blind vias with an aspect ratio of about 1:1
Mechanical drilling & routing of circuit boards.
- 23 Schmoll drilling and routing machines
- 25 drilling heads
- 5 routing heads
- 4 combi drilling / routing
- 16 stations are equipped with auto loader system
- 1 plug beveller of LHMT
- 1 measuring machine proX3-K+LASER+3D
- 1 x-ray inspection machine
Your flexible and accurate partner
- Mechanical drilling of material from 0,050 mm up to 6,35 mm
- Mechanical processing with routing heads
- one sided, double sided, mulilayer, IMS, metal processing with spray cooling system
- Big format up to 1060 x 1400 mm
- Depth controlled drilling
- Drilling and routing with CCD camera alignment
- Drilling of x-ray controlled alignment pin holes
- Depth routing with 2nd measuring system
- Bevelling of plug systems